Terms & Conditions
1) Pretty Little Placenta provides placenta services including encapsulation, fruit/placenta smoothies, essences, tinctures, prints and the sourcing of homeopathic placenta remedies.
2) TCM encapsulation is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
3) Pretty Little Placenta has been trained and certified by IPEN training provider to provide placenta encapsulation services to the public.
4) Pretty Little Placenta is fully insured with BGI for placental remedies.
5) Any information provided by Pretty Little Placenta on placental remedies are purely based on research, client testimonials and reviews. Research is ongoing and Pretty Little Placenta does not give any warranty or representation that benefits are guaranteed.
6) Clients who utilise these services take full responsibility for their own health and for researching and using the products created from their placenta.
7) The client agrees that the specialist is not liable, and they do not take responsibility for any effects the client may experience before, during or after consuming the placenta.
8) Although Siobhán is a registered midwife, any queries or concerns with the pregnancy or health of the client must be sought from the midwife responsible for the care.
9) Placenta capsules are solely for the clients own use.
10) Services will not be provided for a client who has ever tested positive for HIV/AIDs, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Hepatitis A.
11) All methods of decontamination and disinfection of equipment used by Pretty Little Placenta adhere to Government guidelines and regulations. Placenta smoothie blenders are single use and then disposed of or given to the client to keep.
12) Placenta Smoothies may not always be available - subject to availability due to my working hours as a midwife. If this is the case the client will be informed and any payment refunded.
13) The specialist retains ownership of any photographs/prints taken of the client’s placenta, which may be used anonymously for education, advertising and promotional purposes. The client must inform the Specialist if she does not wish photos/prints to be taken of her placenta.
14) Pretty Little Placenta aims to prepare the placenta within 3 days of its collection; however no guarantee can be given. Please see documents ‘Safe Storage Guidelines’ and ‘Placenta Care’ for guidelines on safe handling and storage of your placenta. Siobhán aims to collect the placenta herself however if she is unavailable an associate will collect the placenta on Siobhan's behalf.
15) All Placentas will be aimed to be collected within 12 hours of delivery, sometimes this may be within 24hours.
16) If for any reason Siobhán cannot attend to pick up the Placenta, the client will be informed and a refund or alternative will be offered.
17) Pretty Little Placenta does not take responsibility for damaged or lost placentas before the placenta comes into my care.
18) The client agrees to store their placenta in the Safe Storage Pack provided by the Specialist or in a refrigerator within 30 minutes after birth of the placenta and agrees to ensure her placenta remains chilled until collection.
19) The client will be liable for any damaged property/and or equipment belonging to Pretty Little Placenta should any equipment become damaged whilst in the clients care.
20) The client agrees to contact her specialist as soon as possible and within 12 hours after birth to arrange safe collection of her placenta.
21) The client consents to the removal of the placenta from the hospital (or home) by the specialist to the extent necessary for the performance of the services.
22) Homeopathic remedies may be re-ordered via the PRN homeopath, who will keep a 1C copy of the client’s original sample for 5 years.
23) The client consents to the safe disposal of the original placenta sample when used for a tincture, essence or homeopathic remedies.
24) If the Placenta is deemed unsuitable for any of your chosen remedies, you may be offered an alternative and the difference refunded. If there is a medical reason beyond your control and the Placenta is deemed unsuitable for consumption, a full refund minus the £50 deposit will be given. If the Placenta is unsuitable due to mishandling, incorrect storage or non-compliance to procedures then No refunds will be given.
25) The client consents to sending a non-refundable £50 deposit at the time of sending the booking form in order to complete the booking. Final payment is due four weeks before the clients due date.
26) The client is fully responsible for caring and following procedures to ensure her placenta is chilled and cared for appropriately.